You know the old saying “Two heads are better than one?” If that adage is true, just imagine the level of support you’ll get from having “three experts/heads” working together to ensure YOUR business’s success?
The results? Ab-so-lute-ly awesome!
We Three Marketing Group know exactly how to build an online business that captivates and creates a healthy revenue stream. With over 11 years of combined experience (hey, we might be ‘old’ but our thinking is ‘new!’) in our respective fields, We Three Marketing Group can provide you with everything you need to create a thriving online presence.
And we won’t charge you and arm and a leg (or any other body part for that matter).
And we’re VERY good at what we do!
Don’t believe it? Feel free to browse our testimonial page and see what other people have to say about us.
CONTENT IS STILL KING!
You’ve got less than five (count ‘em!) 5 seconds to get noticed on the www. Content is STILL king, and if you want to remain at the top of the heap, contact us today at WE3 Marketing can help you make your words count!
SOCIAL MEDIA ROCKS!
These days you’re not a ‘somebody’ unless your company has a strong Social Media presence and the www definitely knows your name. There are millions of people who like to first connect to a potential supplier via social media before they place their orders.
WEB SITES THAT WIN!
At We Three Marketing Group, we actually pay attention to what our clients tell us THEY want. (A novel idea, really!) We’ll ask you relevant questions so we can determine what your website needs to do or how it needs to function (do you require shopping carts, a blog site, free offering pages?), right down to the colors you’d like to represent your services or products.
Content Is Still King!
Clear, concise, and captivating content is crucial to grabbing the attention of an online surfer.
If you can’t explain in three paragraphs who you are… what you do… when you’re available… where clients can find you… and why people should conduct business with you, then that potential customer has already moved on to the next ‘hit’ in their search.
Content is STILL king on the internet, and if you want to remain at the top of the heap, make your words count!
The same rules about content apply to blog postings, articles, and free offerings. (Think ebooks, reports, and newsletters.) If your prose doesn’t engage your audience, they’re going to opt out of receiving anything from you – and that’s not good.
Marlene (aka “The Words Lady”) Oulton has been writing online content for over ten wonderful years. Stringing syllables together to form coherent sentences is her thing and has been since she discovered the alphabet in grade one.
If you want to attract dedicated and loyal fans through your website and other wordy offerings, you may want to schedule a complimentary thirty minute “Let’s Chat, Shall We?” session with Marlene by clicking on the button below.
Startlingly Cool Web Sites!
You need a web presence that is clear, concise and provides your visitor with your marketing message immediately.
At We Three Marketing Group, we actually pay attention to what our clients tell us THEY want. (A novel idea, really!) We’ll ask you relevant questions so we can determine what your web site needs to, how it needs to function (do you require shopping carts, a blog site, free offers page[s]?) – right down to the colors you’d like to represent your services or products.
Remember: your web site is the first introduction that a prospective client has to your business.
As such, you only get one crack at making a stellar first impression, so your web site has to show up and deliver the goods… in under five seconds.
Click here to schedule your complimentary (yup – we’re talking free here, folks!) consultation with the We Three Marketing Website guru, Jef Keep, today.
PS – If you really just want a ‘cookie cutter’ site, then we politely suggest you move on.
No hard feelings. Honestly…
"Right Out Of The Gate"
This is the full meal deal – the whole enchilada – whatever you’d like to call an ‘all in one place’ type of service package. Right Out of the Gate includes:
WEB DESIGN –
- Up To 20 page web site (WordPress CMS) set up with free template or a purchased template of your choice
- eCommerce set up with WooCommerce or third party shopping-cart service (add-ons for payment gateways, SSL certificates extra)
- Up to twenty WooCommerce products set up (including shipping and applicable tax tables)
- List building integration (to third party services like Mail Chimp, aWeber, etc.)
- Free security plug-in as well as basic SEO
CONTENT WRITING –
- Ten full pages of compelling content to get your message across loud and clear!
- Five full revisions so that the words on the website page say exactly what YOU want them to.
- Two – in-depth articles (maximum 500 words) to showcase your business in the best possible light
- Two – complete blog posts (maximum 300 words) to create some buzz around your new business
* Additional articles/blog posts and pages available upon request.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPONENT –
- Complimentary social media accounts set up of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
- Daily posts to:
- Facebook (2 a day)
- Twitter (1 per day)
- Google+ (1 per day)
- Instagram (every other day)
- 1 boosted post or page promotion per week on Facebook is included in this package.
- Posts are promoted right from your Facebook Page – It’s a great way to get more people to see your posts, promote special events, offers and news, and to reach new audiences through targeting.
- Monthly updates for your business to respond to reviews and update information including but not limited to yelp, tripadvisor, google reviews, manta etc.
Weekly time allotted to respond to fan inquiries and other businesses on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
Monthly Maintenance & Repairs
Are you getting the traction you’d like? Have your clients forgotten who you are? If so, then our Monthly Maintenance & Repairs option may be tailor-made for you.
WEB DESIGN –
- Up to five full hours of updates to your WordPress web site (page revisions, additions, blog posts, etc.)
- eCommerce modifications (sale pricing, promotional banners/sliders)
- Sales or squeeze page additions.
CONTENT WRITING –
Two page refreshes (rewrites if you will) to receive more traction in Google and draw a bigger audience
- Two – in-depth articles (maximum 500 words) for inclusion in your newsletter/ezine or used as a monthly mail-out to existing clients
- Two – on point blog posts (maximum 300 words) providing timely information on new happenings or trends in your industry sector
- Additional articles/blog posts and pages available upon request.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPONENT –
- Daily single post to Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Weekly time allotted to respond to fan inquiries and other business pages on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
ABOUT JEF KEEP:
He creates clean, fast and smooth web sites using WordPress.
In a world where the concept of “superior customer service” is slowly vanishing, it hasn’t disappeared with our group.
HIs primary focus as your web designer (and online business manager) is to provide quality service to our customers.
Jef’s goal is to help you succeed by creating (and maintaining) your web site that allows you to get your online business noticed, sell your products or services – and most importantly, make your business venture a successful and profitable one.
ABOUT LAUREN WISE:
Countless hours attending webinars on Social Media training and constantly learning about the latest and greatest online promotional techniques, Lauren quickly became the “go to” girl for many businesses to help boost their online presence.
Her accounts range from restaurants to real estate, online sites to occupational therapists – the sky (or the World Wide Web) poses no limits to her imagination.
ABOUT MARLENE OULTON:
Marlene Oulton is the resident wordsmith (and grammar geek) of WeThreeMarketing.com.
Her love of all things wordy was cemented at the age of four when her favorite auntie read her Little Red Riding Hood as a bedtime story. Marlene has created captivating content for her clients since 2006, and loves assisting entrepreneurs to successfully express themselves and their business in the great big World Wide Web.
Your Time Is Valuable – We Know That…
But if you’d like to spend a few minutes enjoying a free consultation with our team, we’d be happy to chat you up!
We can contact you by phone, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom Meeting
or in person (Sorry. Our corporate jet is in the hangar for repairs…!!)
Just fill in the form and we’ll be in touch soon!